Senior Care Sales Must Do #12
Monday 8am: Read this newsletter
Monday 8:15: Reflect
By anyone's measure, March is over. You've had 3 weeks to audit your first quarter results and see if you are on track to hit your annual goals. By this point you are sitting at one of three eventualities:
1. You are behind plan (don't worry, we've got 9 months to catch up)
2. You are at plan (congratulations!)
3. You are ahead of plan (BIG congratulations!)
So....where are you?
The assessment process right now can really help you have a great sales year in 2019. Let's examine:
1. You are behind plan. You should be assessing how you spent your time, the accounts you are calling on, your closing skills, and your overall sales & marketing message. Something isn't working so change one thing at a time to see if you make a positive impact on your results. If so, keep doing that thing and then evaluate the next change....and so on, and so on.
2. You are at plan. Excellent! Something IS working and it's important to figure out what it is and stay the course. You are likely in the right accounts on an effective schedule. Your message is good, and you're using your time wisely. Document all of this so IF things change later in the year you have a blueprint to refer back to in order to get back on track. Look for blocks of time that are not generating much business and see if you can eliminate them. If so, you are likely to join the next group who is.....
3. You are ahead of plan. YES! Excellent work. Your job is to stay the course. Don't back down, don't let up, and don't change anything. Ride the wave as long as it lasts. There is always the temptation to enjoy your success a little TOO much...it's just human nature. Again, document what you are doing so you can check your activity against it if things slow down at all. Success is a wonderful highway to drive on as when you sell from a position of power, you usually stay powerful. Again....ride this success as long as you can!
Never turn a blind eye to your performance regardless of where it is. The more you analyze your outcomes, the more you can keep, discard, or ramp up the activities that will drive your success in April....and all the way through December!
I have ONE open coaching spot right now. If you have a rep that needs rapid training and development to grow their business, email me to reserve the only PowerCoach spot available.