Monday 8am - Read this newsletter
Monday 8:30am - Grab your calendar
Welcome to the MMMD #11. I hope you have all been following along on our step by step guide to more referrals, higher census, and explosive business growth.
2 weeks ago you determined 3 things that each of your referral sources needed to know about your agency, in order of priority.
Last week you set a growth goal for each of the key referral sources on your list.
This week, we stand at the intersection of those two activities. Now is the time to begin proactively scheduling your sales calls based upon the "selling messages" from 2 weeks ago, and the growth goal from last week. Here's what to do:
1. Get your calendar (no, not that paper thing....your REAL calendar as in your CRM program, or any electronic calendaring system that professional salespeople would use)
2. Begin placing the next sales call & selling message into the day and time you intend to make it, for each key account on your list.
3. When you have finished your first group of calls for each account, go 1-2 weeks out (or sooner, depending upon the overall referral volume of the referral source) and schedule the next call and selling message.
4. After making the next sales call, evaluate what else you need to do and schedule that call in 1-2 weeks in the future. In essence, at the conclusion of every sales call, you should be scheduling at least 1-2 sales calls in the future.
Dallas ADVANCED Sales Training This Week - February 1st
Don't Miss It! REGISTER NOW!
Now what will happen? Better I tell you what won't happen.
1. You won't ever pull into the parking lot of one of your accounts and wonder "What should I talk about today?"
2. You won't ever lack for relevant, timely content for each sales call
3. You won't ever aimlessly drive your car around wondering where you should go next
4. Finally, if you do this correctly, you won't ever wonder why you're not getting referrals.
This is the next key step in professional selling in the post acute world. Proactive, planned selling based upon professional qualifying. You're building a custom sales strategy for each account on your list. A roadmap (or GPS) you will follow to success!
10 Week Live Webinar Sales Training - Next Class Begins February 21st
Guided Personalized Sales Training by Michael Giudicissi
Register Your Entire Office For One Price Now!
Congratulations....you're in the top 2% of the industry already....because 98% of your competitors won't do this.
Nice work! You're on your way....and your competition isn't following you.
Have a great week and make sure to meet me in Southern California on March 8th for ADVANCED Post Acute Sales Training.
More details and registration here.
PS...if I can help your agency grow, give me a call at 505-798-2530...